Whitehawk Worldwide Security
"Happiness has many roots, but none more important than security." E. R. Stettinius
What We Do
Whitehawk Worldwide provides high quality Security, Fire, and Emergency Medical Service’s to a wide range of clients across the US. We ensure that all our service providers are fully state licensed/certified in their fields and in their respective state of service. We at Whitehawk Worldwide pride ourselves in being a industry leader in tailored services to meet our client’s needs in an ever changing enviroment. Whitehawk Worldwide provides the following services:
- Cleared Security
- Armed Security
- Unarmed Security
- Petro Chem
- CONUS/OCONUS Specialty Operations
- OTR Escort Service
- Executive/Personal Protection
- ARFF Fire Services
- Structure Fire Services
- Aircraft Ferrying Services
- Armored Vehicle Manufacturing
- OCONUS Specialty Security Services Whitehawk Worldwide offers OCONUS, Armed and Unarmed security and security escort services to our clients. We utilize Law Enforcement Officers, ex-military specialty veterans and various state licensed Security Officers with PPO and CHL certifications.
- OTR Security Services Whitehawk Worldwide offers Over The Road, Armed and Unarmed security escort services to our clients. We utilize both off duty Law Enforcement Officers and state licensed Security Officers with PPO and CHL certifications.
- Personal Protection Services Whitehawk Worldwide also provides CONUS/OCONUS Personal Protection Services to those clients that have a need for Body Guards for executives, heads of state, and those employees that have had threats made against their person.
- ARFF/Structure Fire Services Whitehawk Worldwide provides full fire prevention and suppression services for our clients. Whitehawk Worldwide can be a cost effective solution by providing critical fire services necessary in the energy industry. By investing in Whitehawk Worldwide , our clients can achieve the following benefits:
- Reduce the risk of a costly fire event with Whitehawk Worldwide’s comprehensive fire prevention program
- Reduce lost work time and energy production for both routine fire maintenance services and incident responses
- Improve the quality and response time of incident management
- Offset company vendor costs by utilizing on-site Whitehawk Worldwide personnel for all value-add capabilities
Whitehawk Worldwide trained security staff are state licensed in their respective state of operations and receive annual continuing education training during the duration of their employment. In addition, we require all our service staff to be certified in CPR, First Aid and AED. Our highly trained security staff also complete our self paced security officer training program, and web based training to ensure they are receiving the best possible training available.
- Armored Vehicles Whether you’re moving money, dispatching a tactical force, or maintaining a low profile in a hostile environment, we have a variety of armored vehicle options to meet your protective needs. We’ll work closely with you to customize an armored vehicle that’s right for the safety and security of your department. Just contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.